Due to the COVID-19 Prevention Measures we have in place, the Late Flight After School Club is currently based in our School Hall. This is accessed via the playground gate next to the School House.
The Club is open to pupils from SWJS and SWINS from 3.15pm to 6.00pm Monday to Friday during term time and can be booked online via your Parentmail account, or by telephoning the school on 01229 471447.
A registration form (see below) needs to be completed prior to the first booked session.
We are flexible to meet your needs:
- bookings can be on a regular or on an ad hoc basis;
- children can attend any number of days a week from 3.15pm.
All children will be offered drinks and snacks.
The cost of the club is as follows:
3.15pm - 5.00pm - £5.00 per session
3.15pm - 6.00pm - £7.50 per session
If children are not collected before 6.00pm, parents/carers will be charged a late pick up fee of £10.00.
The Afterschool Club Aims:
- to support working parents by providing a high quality service which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children;
- to provide a reliable, safe, supportive and welcoming environment where children can play, have fun, relax and be with friends;
- peace of mind for parents/carers, knowing that your child is safe and happy in a club that is reliable and offers a consistent service.
The Afterschool Club will:
- provide the highest possible standard of care in secure and supportive surroundings;
- create an environment where children can relax after the school day, we want them to feel comfortable and happy;
- encourage children to join in a variety of activities and play;
- create opportunities to support learning (by helping with homework and reading);
- employ caring and qualified supervisory staff.
Only people authorised by the parents/carers on your child’s registration form are allowed to collect your child, unless staff are informed otherwise. All children should be collected by 6.00pm. If you are running a little late please let us know. Children who are not collected by 6.00pm will be charged a late pick up fee of £10.00.
Numbers are limited to ensure a safe adult:child ratio, so please ensure that you book your child’s place in advance.