The Club is open to pupils from SWJS and SWINS from 7.30 am to 8.45 am Monday to Friday during term time and can be booked online via your Parentmail account, or by telephoning the school on 01229 471447.
A registration form (see below) needs to be completed prior to the first booked session.
We are flexible to meet your needs:
- bookings can be on a regular or on an ad hoc basis;
- children can attend any number of days a week from 7.30am.
The cost of the club is £4.00 per session which includes breakfast.
The Breakfast Club aims:
- to support working parents by providing a high quality services which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children;
- to provide a reliable, safe, supportive and welcoming environment where children can play, have fun, relax and be with friends;
- to offer the children the opportunity of having a healthy breakfast at the start of the school day.
The Breakfast Club will provide:
- a healthy breakfast with a choice of cereal (porridge or crumpets are offered in the winter) plus a choice of fruit juice, milk or water;
- activities after breakfast – such as drawing, board games, crafts, play or a quiet area where the children can work if they wish;
- respect for any dietary, religious or medical requirements;
- a high standard of care in a secure and supportive environment. We want children to feel relaxed and happy before starting the school day;
- opportunities to support learning (by helping with homework and reading);
- caring and qualified supervisory staff.
Numbers are limited to ensure a safe adult:child ratio, so please ensure that your child’s place is booked in advance.