- Black tailored trousers / black skirt / tunic
- Purple polo shirt with school logo
- Purple sweatshirt / cardigan with school logo
- Purple and white check dress (summer)
- White / black socks
- Sensible black shoes
PE Kit (in a named bag) as follows:
- Plain T-shirt in ‘house’ colour (blue, red, yellow or green)
- Blue shorts
- Trainers (not plimsolls)
- Trunks / full swim costume (when swimming)
No earrings (please ensure ears are only pierced at the beginning of the summer holiday as they MUST be removed by the children for PE and swimming).
Our School Uniform is supplied by Identity, Unit 2, Business Park, Peter Green Way, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2PE and can be ordered online via www.oneidentity.co.uk.
Alternatively, many local supermarkets stock our colours, and stitch-on logo badges may be purchased from the school office at a cost of 50p each. School also has pre-loved uniforms available for a small donation. Please contact the office.